Monday 12 March 2012

Plan of Action

I am going to spend this week and next preparing work to sell at the RAG Week Village Fete. I feel this will give me a focus as I am bit all over the place and it will get me in the studio and making. I need to check the availability of studios and resources and make sure I give myself enough time to prepare. 


Stall Proposal


I would like to make and sell notebooks and postcards. I plan to design some book covers to print or screen print and then bind into notebooks and design some postcards so there are different things for people to buy at affordable prices! If I have time I would also like to do some screen prints.
The themes within the work will be nature and people.

I am waiting for it to be confirmed but hopefully it will be shortly and all for a good cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment