Wednesday 21 March 2012

Corn Exchange Exhibition Piece

This is the full brief Emma has sent us. I am slightly worried that I am not going to have my work done in time to the highest quality I can produce. I am working on things for the Village Fete and CTS and I have been doing work for the exhibition piece too but I don't want to go and screen print the image until I feel I have produced a high standard of illustration.


Brief.

Illustrate a portrait/shrine to your favourite well-known person, (celebrity or public figure). Use your own personal style to convey the message you want to the public.

Limitations. A3 max, bigger can be discussed but depends on space available. Other than that, anything goes. – Smaller pieces of work, and little bits to sell can also be submitted.

Selling your work – If you’re wanting to sell, I’ll need to know what you’d like to charge by Friday 30th, this it just to make sure I can get the exhibition catalogue done before the opening.

Dead line – Friday 30th March.

Bio/blurbs – all write a small piece about yourselves and what it is you do, along with contact details, and a photograph of yourself.  

Exhibition opening Friday 4th May in unit 23 of the Corn Exchange.


No comments:

Post a Comment