Wednesday 21 March 2012

Loosely Bound

I am going to go to Loosely Bound this weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. I have found out about some really cool people that are going to be there already including Memo who were at the International Bookfair (I have started following their blog) and Caribou Caravan who sell art prints/books/zines/jewellery and crafted artwork from their travelling caravan.

I am really looking forward to seeing whats there and will be able to speak to people about their work. I am feeling inspired at the moment, I have lots of ideas flying around in my head and need to make them make sense and develop into more cohesive ideas and get image making.

I am going to set myself some goals for over Easter including looking into develop illustrations into artwork to sell, setting up an online shop and creating a portfolio. Make use of the print/book studio being open on the week commencing 16th April before everyone comes back!

No comments:

Post a Comment