Friday 8 October 2010

A Day in the Darkroom

Photography is a keen interest of mine and I haven't had the chance to use the darkroom for over a year so I really enjoyed today, taking photos and experimenting with them always stands to be a good day! I really like the traditional film process and like playing around with shutter speeds and different lenses etc. The chance to learn about and develop the film ourselves was really good! I like the unpredictable aspect to film photography, it is more exciting not knowing how the photograph will turn out. Mistakes on films often create some of the most interesting photographs, the grain and imperfections make the photos for me. I love black and white film.


Teststrips.



Negatives- Really like how the negatives look as an image themselves.





More teststrips.

My favourite of leaves! Overlapping two photos.



Enlargments.


Different exposure times.








No comments:

Post a Comment