Thursday 29 September 2011

What I want to learn, in simpler terms

  • Paper making.
  • Ceramics; kitchenware, mug making, pots, candle holders, among other objects.
  • Pottery.
  • How to work with clay.
  • Glass making.
  • How to combine ceramics/glass with images and illustrations.
  • Hand painting onto objects.
  • Printing onto objects.
  • Pyrography pen, try using.
  • What will I be good at and enjoy? 
To do this, I am going to go and live in the Ceramics workshop and get to know the room and staff and ask for lots of help. I will go to the drop in as much as I can in my free time. Once I have learned things I can become a bit more independent as my confidence grows and skills develop. I'm going to keep a sketchbook of ideas and illustrations and sketches to develop with the project as well as my blog. I will photograph and document my progress as well in the studio about what I'm learning, what works, what doesn't, good days and bad days!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment