- What kind of objects do I want to try making?
- What process do I want to learn first?
- How costly are the materials?
- How long does it take to make each object?
- Would there be a theme in the illustrations or tranfers on to the glass and ceramics?
- Do I want to try jewellery making?
- Is there a specific object that I want to become skilled at making?
What I know I want to do;
- Learn about each process, the time it takes, what can be achieved.
- Explore options and what is available to me in the Cermamics/Paper/Glass workshop.
- Experiment with materials, e.g. what you can put into the hand made paper to create different textures.
- Learn how to handle materials.
- Develop illustrations, images to combine with ceramic objects.
- Learn about ways of hand painting or printing onto glass and ceramics.
- Research to gain more knowledge and fuel ideas.
- Find out what I enjoy and what I am good at and take further.